Wristbands cost just $5 each, and the supply is limited. So, buy early by calling Monica at 360.299.4132. Any that remain will be sold at the Heart of Anacortes on the day of the Crawl. All proceeds from wristband sales go to the Alzheimer’s Association.
Must be 21 or older to participate.
Until closing (or as indicated), each wristband entitles the wearer to:
- Rock to The Blue Dogs (6-9pm) at the Heart of Anacortes
- Get happy hour prices at the Watertown
- Get happy hour prices at the Rock Fish Grill
- Save $1 on all drinks at the Brown Lantern
- Contribute 50 cents to the Alzheimer’s Association for each drink you buy at Johnny Picasso’s.